Friday, April 7, 2017

I found the World's Best Diet Pill !!

I found the World's  Best  Diet  Pill  it's called "Proper  Nutrition" Lol !
There is NO  Diet Pill   that will replace a  Proper  Nutritional  diet and Exercise!! I know as much as we wish we can swallow a pill while downing 3 slices of pizza with a side of fries and wash it down with a ice cold soda and still look amazing  in a bikini ,  it's not going to happen. Sorry 😢😢
But what can start you on your journey to that amazing  bikini is good nutrition. I'm not saying I'm against  supplements but I know (because I was once a habitual  user) diet pills don't work if your diet and training  are not on point! You first must build a healthy  relationship  with  food. Find out what your body needs before buying supplements. My  advice  is before you buy any supplement  ask your self these questions :
WHAT IS IN THIS?
WHAT  IS THIS FOR?
DO I NEED THAT?
DO I WANT TO TAKE THIS?

DO YOUR RESEARCH  PLEASE !!!

Supplements are just that "Supplement"  it is meant to be an addition to your healthy diet not a REPLACEMENT!



No comments:

Post a Comment