Friday, October 27, 2017

My Favorite Fall Meal




As the temperature gets cooler there are certain meals that have become a staple in my diet. Even though I live in the Sunshine State (Florida) and our fall temperature may stay around 70 degrees I still have my fall favorites.  One of my favorite meals is Taco Soup!!  Taco soup is one of those meals   I make on Friday to eat over the weekend. This meal is not only delicious , easy to make but also  healthy as well.  You can make this in the crockpot or on the stovetop.

1- 15oz can Chili Beans
1- 15oz can Pinto Beans
1- 15oz can Corn
1- 15oz can Diced Tomatoes
1- 10oz can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
1- 1oz package Taco Seasoning
1- 1oz package Ranch salad dressing Mix
1lb Ground Turkey (or Ground Beef)
1cup of diced Onions, Green and Red Bell peppers

In skillet brown ground turkey(or beef)
Drain fat(if there is any)
Add diced onions & peppers to skillet and taco seasoning
 Empty all canned beans and tomatoes in crockpot
Stir
Then add Ranch salad dressing mix
Add meat mixture
Let simmer!
You are done!!!
It’s just that simply but Absolutely Delicious !!
This can been served alone or you can get creative and serve with Taco Shells with a little shredded cheese!! Yum!!!!
Serves 3-6 people

ground turkey onions peppers with taco seasoning

all beans and tomatoes in crockpot

No comments:

Post a Comment