Monday, February 29, 2016

My 2016 Oscar Favorites


I know there was so much controversy around this years Oscars but the hair stylist and makeup artist in me could not keep myself away. I love the red carpet, checking out everyone beautiful gowns, hair and makeup.
But before I get into who were my favorites  I want to say "Congratulations!!" for winning their first Oscar.  This goes to the hair and makeup team:  Lesley Vanderwalt, Elka Wardega, Damian Martin for winning "Best Hair and Makeup" for George Miller film Mad Max: Fury Road.


Now some of my favorites on the red carpet was Charlize Theron wearing Diore' Haute Couture
Charlize Theron


Lady Gaga wearing Brandon Maxwell
Lady Gaga

Priyanka Chopra styled beautifully in Zuhair Murad
Priyanka Chopra

And of course my girl Kerry Washington looking  beautiful as always rocking Atelier Versace and shoes by Gianvito Rossi
Kerry Washington


Now I can not leave the men out. There was some handsome men strutting down the red carpet as well.
Kevin Hart rocking Dolce & Gabbana
Kevin Hart

Chadwick Boseman wearing such a classic look by  Giorgio Armani
Chadwick Boseman

And this handsome young man named Abraham Attah who was wearing Dolce & Gabbana
Abraham Attah


Now I loved  Abraham classic tuxedo suit but that was not the only reason he landed as one of my favorites for the night, The most amazing thing that I believed that should have  been talked about  was that Abraham Attah wore TOMS shoes! Okay Vanessa so what's so special about that? Well by him wearing TOMS shoes they will be donating 10,000 pairs to his home country of Ghana!!! 
Now that I believe is Awesome and Newsworthy!!!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment