Friday, April 22, 2016

The Big CHOP



YES I did it again!!!!


I usually cut  my hair during the summer, living here in Sunny Florida next to the beach my family and I  spend a lot of time at the beach or the pool so to have less hassle I usually cut my hair really short, but this time it's a little different. This time I cut it and  I will not be  relaxing it. Now that's truly  different. I have not been natural in years!!

The reason I decided to do this was not because my hair was damaged or I'm against realaxed hair or anything.  I have been on a weight loss journey or  what I like to call it  just get more healthier journey and I am determined to not only have healthy hair but a healthy body as well. So far on this journey I have discovered some great tasting healthy foods and as well as some VERY challenging workouts! LOL!!

So cutting my hair was a no brainer, and  I LOVE IT!! I know there are going to come days when I miss my hair. Especially when I see someone rocking a fly style!! But I am ready! I am learning to love my natural hair again .

Now let me say this: Will I still weave my hair every now and again? YES ! I love versatility .

I already know there will be a lot of wash n go style, just because I love that style. Documenting the ups and downs the good and  the frustrating times will be all part of this new journey I am embarking on.  Let's go through this journey together!!
Shout out to all my NEWLY BIG CHOP SISTA'S!!
Let's do this!





Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment